Thursday 25 August 2011

What happened to my Seven hundred rupees



It’s really a good thing happened to me to understand suvidhaa better. And it started as usual,,,


Once in a fine day  one of my firend called me and told me recharge his Sundirect  TV account for rupees Seven hundred. As  usual I tried to recharge his account through Suvidhaa POS, But the easy recharge option that means the column for the smart card Number was not Displayed. Then I thought the E pin will be displayed, What a pity Nothing has happened, except the deduction of Seven hundred rupees from my account. It was happened on March 8th 2011at 6:15 Pm.
I’ve filed a complaint in suidhaa message box imeediately.  But within an hour my complaint was removed from that message box. That’s the first time I realize that everything we do with suvidhaa was saved in their server only, and they can do whatever they wish.  Whenever you give a complaint take a Printscreen image in high resolution and save it in your Email for future reference.

Two days past, I called the customer (STD Number, spends 30 paise a minute to talk with those persons) a lady attended my call and said “Your complaint has been forwarded, you will get the solution within three days”. Hardly four months have gone and I didn’t get my money or solution till now (25th of August 2011).

I have sent more than thirty emails regarding the same problem but no one has responded.  And the thing they have confirmed about them is…. (see the email I have sent to suvidhaa Customer care )



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete